Please go to Setting->Device Management, tap on the ΣCASA device you want to identify to open the drop down menu, and tap "FindMe" icon. You should be able to see device main LED flashes for few seconds.
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of different status colors for a device?
- After reseting ΣCASA device, why does the App ask me to re-enter the PinCode?
- Failed to add ΣCASA device, setup is not successful
- I have many ΣCASA device. How do I identify specific device?
- How do I extend ΣCASA device's control distance? Currently is showing control via Bluetooth but the distance is limited.
- How do I know if ΣCASA device's running out of battery?
- How do I remove ΣCASA device?
- ΣCASA device's icon status indicator is red (Offline). How do I recover?