LED flash in blue light.
1. when device powered, every 5 minutes will flash red LED light once.
2. when device powered, press test button will go to low sensitive state, every 10.7 second will flash red LED light once for 10 minutes or press test button again to exit out this state.
When smoke density reach preset value, Smoke detector will beep three times and red LED light will flash at the same time.
1. Device malfunction: every 43 seconds will flash yellow LED light three times, at the same time will beep three times.
2. Low battery: every 43 seconds will flash yellow LED light once, at the same time will beep once.
3. Anti-Theft mode: if device is detached from the base, yellow LED light will keep stay on and continue beeping, until device is put back to its base and secured.
If device is powered and after 3 minutes still not attached to its base, device will beep until device is put back to its base and secured.